Beach Panorama

Beach Panorama

Friday, February 22, 2013

What do boaters do for Christmas?

Just so you know, we too, can have Christmas trees in the Caribbean on our boat. Thanks to our friend Lori, we were supplied with the Christmas spirit, all the way from Minneapolis, MN.


Step one....look through the forest for a suitable tree,
cut it down, process it into cardboard, add paint and plastic,
then put it into stores for purchase.
Next, assemble the various pieces of the
cardboard into a loose idea of a small tree...



then, add water into the tree holder...
and wait a few days.
After a couple of days, the tree begins
to take shape...
I think that's cool....how about you?




Of course, you have to be in the spirit
to write all of the Christmas cards
to be sent out...


Mom always told me to sit up straight
when I was writing

Belated Merry Christmas to you!

1 comment:

  1. Did you really wait this long to use my Christmas tree.....I think not...lol I know you grew it over Xmas.....Ken asks where are the lobster that I ordered?? LOL Okay so last year was a snowman on the bow, this year a xmas tree gosh I hope that there will be something fun for this xmas!! You may have to sail a bit further to pick it up from us! xx Lori

    ReplyDelete